Tuesday, June 20, 2006

uPromise Update - Thank you!

I just got my semi-annual uPromise update for Abigail's college saving account and I wanted to send a big thank you to a few folks who are helping a ton! So far this year, friends and family have helped save an additional $100! And they probably didn't even know it. All they did was sign up with uPromise and if they purchase a product from a uPromise sponsor or if the retailer is a uPromise sponsor, a percentage of that sale goes directly to Abby's 529 account. They don't have to do anything. There are some other options like a uPromise credit card which results in even greater savings. Just by putting my everday expenses on the card that I pay off every month, I've added over $150 free dollars to her account.

If you are interested in an easy and free way to help us send Abby to college, please click here. It takes just a few minutes to get signed up.

Sorry that this sounds like a commercial...I'm just REALLY stoked about the free money for college thing! :)

No comments: