Thursday, May 12, 2005

New blog and Abby's first week.


(Click the image to go to photo gallery.)

Welcome to our blog! I know it (blog) sounds funny but so many people wanted to be kept up to date regarding the happenings of our family I figured this was the easiest way without clogging everyone's email (or costing me a fortune...this is free :). I also didn't want to disappoint those assuming I would have some high tech way of communicating to everyone. :)

If you wish to be informed of future updates to this blog, you can join our Google group (http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Hubbard-Family). Just send me an email and I will add you to the group. Once added, you can change the way you are informed of our updates (email, summary email, no email, etc) or unsubscribe at any time.

No comments: